Aran Islands TransportReliable transport option to Ferry or Airport
Aran Islands Trips
The Aran Islands are located just off Galway and Doolin. A true Irish experience awaits, locals speak Irish as well as English in a setting of Celtic churches of historical significance including World Heritage site Dun Aonghasa which is set on dramatic 300 ft cliff edge. The Aran Islands are a great choice for special holiday or break.
Based in Galway, you have 2 great options of transport to the Aran Islands. The Aran Islands are easily accessible via Aran Island Ferry’s from Rossaveal in Connemara Co Galway or also take an 8 minute flight from Connemara with Aer Arann Islands.
Ferry Shuttle from Galway
Airport Shuttle to Connemara Regional Airport for Aran Islands
Perched at the edge of Ireland’s western waters, glittering on the horizon of Galway Bay and close to the spectacular views of the Cliffs of Moher, the Aran Islands have a weathered history and rugged landscape which folds together ancient and modern in three green, stone walled jewels of land. Every year hundreds of visitors fly with us to experience the vibrancy of nature and culture that make these three islands a unique Irish destination.
- Outstanding value & quality
- Pre-book with us and avoid queues for a hassle free arrival
- Airport/Ferry Terminal pick-up and drop off
- Groups catered for
- Option to combine airport transfer with tour – this must be confirmed at time of booking
- Fly/Ferry to/from Aran Islands from Connemara
- Luggage Trailer available to ensure comfortable transport